Welcome to Excel Vision! Dr. Allison Wooten and eye care staff are here to care for all of your vision needs. We handle everything from adult and children's eye exams and hard-to-fit contact lenses, to eye emergencies, treatment of eye diseases and co-management of eye surgery such as LASIK.
At Excel Vision we strive to provide and preserve our patient's optimal vision with excellence in eye care and customer service.
Our Offerings to You:
- Comprehensive Eye Health and Vision Exams (adult and pediatric)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Conditions
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Foreign-Body Removal
- Dry Eyes
- Specialty Contact Lenses and Exams
- Bifocal contact lenses
- Contacts for Astigmatism
- Contacts for Keratoconus
- Post-lasik contacts
- Hybrid contacts (semi-hard with soft skirt)
- Quality Optical Products
- Thin and Feather-weight lenses
- Designer Frames and Sunglasses
- Xtra-Active Transitions
- Anti-glare Lenses
- Two- Year Frame and Lens warranty
- Outside Optical Rxs Accepted
- Evening, Lunch time, and Emergency Appointments Available
- Medicare Assignment and Many Insurance Plans Accepted
- No Insurance Required; Private-Pay Discounts We look forward to meeting you and taking care of your eye care needs.
We look forward to meeting you and taking care of your eye care needs.
- Community Outreach & Charity Initiatives
We believe strongly in giving back to the community. Read more about our outreach programs.
- Associations & Awards
We are proud of our Doctors' achievements. Read more about their associations and awards.